MS – 55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management July – Dec 20121. Describe the supply chain involved in making the self-instructional material of MS-55 that you have just received from the university.
2. Discuss the key processes required to enhance customer focus in the supply chain.
3. Explain global sourcing and its advantages and disadvantages. How can you arrive at the best course of action for global sourcing?
4. What is Customer Profitability Analysis? Why it has gained importance in the recent times. Is it ethical to deny a customer that is not profitable?
5. Write short notes on
1) Bullwhip effect
2) Hierarchical Based Measurement System
3) Risk Hedging supply chains