N.B: 1} Attempt all the questions.
2} All Questions Carries Equal Marks
1. Explain how the Customer life time value can be calculated and the customer life cycle can be managed effectively?
2. Explain about the performance of reporting tools and write down the advantages of the same in sales forecasting.
3. Explain how the response management is effectively used in E-Marketing and compare the closed loop system with the traditional system.
4. Discuss the necessity of requirement gathering phase during the implementation of CRM.
5. What are the characteristics of BAT and how it is effectively used for personalization and retention of customers?
6. What is customer knowledge management (CKM)?
7. Write a note on successful CRM implementation in Indian Companies.
8. Explain emerging impact of E-Commerce on CRM.